Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Journey to Financial Independence

How many of you reading this have wondered how can I achieve financial independence? What is the secret that alludes so many of us? Is it possible for the average person to set themselves up to be financially independent? Or is the deck stacked up against us?

If you have come here to have expert advice from someone who is financially independent ..... well, you have come to the wrong place. I am not wealthy and I am very dependent on my income as an embedded hardware designer.

The purpose of this blog is actually to try and find a path to financial independence for myself and to record the journey which I hope will lead to financial independence. I hope this blog can become a useful source of what to do and (hopefully not) what not to do.

No comments: